This short course will teach you how to process documents relating to goods and services supplied, as well as receive and record receipts. You will understand the double-entry accounting system, and will learn how to input data into an appropriate accounting system, reconcile particular accounts and produce appropriate accounting reports for a company operating in South Africa.
Business Accounting Principles
Course Fee: R4,850.00
The course covers the following outcomes:
- Understand the general business and accounting environment
- Process documents relating to goods and services supplied
- Record receipts
- Operate within the context of a double-entry accounting system in a particular organisation
- Input data, including a budget, and keep accurate financial records
- Balance a general ledger and produce a trial balance
- Prepare and input journal entries
- Reconcile various accounts
- Produce or compile an income statement, a balance sheet and a cash flow statement
- Prepare supporting analyses including those for debtors and creditors
Once off full payment, 2 payments, 3 payments
4-8 weeks, depending on your own personal pace of study. You are welcome to complete this course in a shorter time period. You have a maximum of 8 weeks to complete this course.
IBM / FASSET Seta Certification
- NQF Level 5
- IBM/ FASSET SETA Certification
- 2 Modules online learning
- Various online quizzes, one assignment and one Workplace Activity.
- This course is open to all and no restrictive admission requirements apply.
- It is assumed that you are competent in
- Communication at NQF Level 4, or equivalent.
- Mathematical literacy at NQF Level 4, or equivalent.
- Computer literacy at NQF Level 4, or equivalent.