- Communication Skills
- Numeric Literacy
- Legal Aspects of Public Administration
- Principles of Management
- Managing People
- Local Government Administration and Management
- General Administration in the Public Sector
- Records Management
Possible career opportunities
Qualifying learners should be able to follow various careers within the Public Sector’s:
- Financial Services
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Supervisory Administration
No matric required.
Your IBM / PSeta Certificate will be issued once you have submitted all assignments and have been found competent.Credits can be used towards appropriate further study at any accredited training institution in South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho.
- NQF Level 4
- PSETA Certification
- SAQA Qualification ID: 57824
- Credits: 146
- Formative and Summative Assignments
This qualification is offered through distance learning. No exams, assignments only.
To do this qualification you must be competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 3
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 3