The course content covers five domains: leadership, managing the environment, managing relations, managing knowledge and the practice of management – it will enable managers at this level to successfully manage systems, processes, resources, managers and teams in various occupations and business environments. Ultimately, this qualification is aimed at improving the effectiveness and leadership abilities of middle managers in various occupations in private and public business entities as well as non-governmental organisations.
- 8 Modules
- Online activities for all learning units
- Practical/Workplace Application tasks
The course is offered through distance learning. No exams, assignments only.
You will receive a study schedule to help plan your studies and you have access to a leaner assistant through email, telephone, Whats-up or online sessions as and when required. Your learner assistance will provide all the academic support you need to successfully complete your course.
Study method and duration
Suggested duration: 12-18 months. (Home study, study at your own pace)
- Distance learning at your own pace
- All study material included
- Academic support through email, telephone, Whats-app, online sessions as and when required.
- Learner support from specialised lecturers
- Study packs with orientation guides and study scedule
- Student portal for compulsory online activities, notifications and supporting study material.
Your IBM / Service Seta Certificate will be issued once you have submitted all assignments and have been found competent.
- NQF Level 5
- Services Seta Certification
- SAQA Qualification ID: 60269
- Credits: 162
- Assignments: Formative assignments, 8 Summative Assignments, 8 Practical/Workplace assignments.
- No exams, assignments only
Learners accessing this qualification are assumed to be competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 4 (Grade 12)
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 4