This qualification is designed to develop management competencies and skills that apply in any occupation. The qualification develops the key concepts, principles and practices of management that will enable you to lead, manage, organise and control first line managers and team leaders.
The course content covers five domains: leadership, managing the environment, managing relations, managing knowledge and the practice of management and will enable managers at this level to successfully manage systems, processes, resources, managers and teams in various occupations and business environments. Ultimately, this qualification is aimed at improving the effectiveness and leadership abilities of middle managers in various occupations in private and public business entities as well as non-governmental organisations.
- 6 Modules
- Formative Assignments in all modules
- 6 Summative Assignments
- 1 Final Integrated Assignment
The course is offered through distance learning. No exams, assignments only.
Your IBM / Service Seta Certificate will be issued once you have submitted all assignments and have been found competent. All fees are included in the course fee, no additional costs for postage.
- NQF Level 5
- Services Seta Certification
- SAQA Qualification ID: 59201 LP 60269
- Credits: 162
- Assignments: Formative assignments, 6 Summative Assignments, 1 Final Integrated assignment
- No exams, assignments only
Learners accessing this qualification are assumed to be competent in:
- Communication at NQF Level 4 (Grade 12)
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 4